View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
No worries, I got it working at least and that is the main thing. But aside from this, the question might be if it is really needed to have the generic template trigger. I can imagine that different devices may have different target requirements so this could potentially lead to books ending up in the wrong place if a device driver pulls the generic template and this creating a format different from what the device expects. Or am I seeing this wrong?

EDIT: Hmm. It seems I am not entirely correct, the folder device configuration also has a checkbox to use subdirectories or not... removing the template here and just leaving the checkbox ticked also uses the generic template format creating the folder structure as specified

Last edited by At_Libitum; 11-01-2013 at 07:15 AM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote