View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 03:45 AM   #52
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I too stumbled on Mobileread while searching for more information with regards to ePUB and how to create them. However, I never considered this forum (or any other) as my personal teacher and question box. I read and learned. Sometimes ask a small question, but mostly reading and learning.
If I did respond, always with respect. After all, the ones that were answering me or conversing with me did this out of free will in their free time. They deserve my respect. After a while I felt more confident to even answer a question or two. Again with respect.

What some people don't realize, that we have seen quite some newbies don't ask questions. No, they demand answers and want them right now. It is even worse, they also expect us to use our crystal balls to identify their problems. Their time is valuable and they cannot be bothered with learning something. We have also seen our share of people that don't know anything have clients and want us to solve their client wishes...

I come here to learn and converse with my peers, just like Hitch. I don't mind helping others, newbie or professional, as long as they are respectful and willing to listen. Everyone can have (and will) a different opinion and that is fine. Just treat each other with respect.

Also, this is not an official Sigil forum. It is a place on Mobileread where Sigil users come together and converse. We are lucky the creators/maintainers of Sigil also come here.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote