View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #402
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemacs View Post
Hello folks,

I just got a new kindle, have downgraded it to 5.3.1, and have jailbroken it.

However, I should update to 5.3.3 before amazon does so automatically, but there is an issue:

The ge.tt link for the standalone installer isn't working (infact, the whole service doesn't appear to be working). I click "download", and nothing happens. Tried this in 3 different browsers. Does anybody have an alternate link for the standalone certificates?

Thanks in advance! In the future, would somebody mind attaching combined-dev-certs-20121002.zip here instead? Again, ge.tt doesn't seem to be working for me on ANY file.

The jailbreak for this was much easier than for my Nook classic :P

Looking at the ge.tt twitter account, it appears to be permadead.
There is a zip/tar file that includes developer certificates (I believe they are identical) called 'prerequisites' in the KUAL thread...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203326

Hope this helps! Welcome to the forum!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote