View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Which ones were they, Blossom? I like Karen Robards, and I'm curious about the bad fonts. Were you able to use one of your own fonts without having to explode and edit the files?

I like her too. I bought several of hers last night. I bought Island of Flame, Sea Fire, Forbidden Love, Night Magic and Morning Song. I just finished Dark of the Moon which I own in a big Omnibus of her in Paperback. That was fun holding!

The first three have embedded fonts. Several of them to make the ebook look odd. I can turn them off on my PW I have not tried on my other Kindles like my Kindle Fire but I am surprised at the thin fonts publisher's seem to be using on ebooks.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote