View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Downloading Personal Documents over 3G...for free?

I enabled my settings to allow downloading through 3G and set the maximum charge to $0.00. I thought that it wasn't going to let me download through 3G for free, but the other day I tried it again and it let me download several personal documents. I checked my settings again and it's still set to zero charge. Is it a fluke or does it mean that my personal documents are so small as to be able to be sent through without charge? Or is it something else? I wanted to make sure I wasn't somehow going to be charged at a later date if I tried to download by 3G again.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote