View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #61
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Amazon really needs to change their system so that only people who purchased the book from Amazon can leave a review or comment and only from that account that made the purchase. I think reviews in general would be a much better quality and I might actually then consider them worthwhile to check. As it is now, the reviews are meaningless since people who haven't even read the book can post, making their entire rating system useless.
I don't see any need for that. Usually I look at the 1 and 2 star reviews first. This gives me a pretty good idea if there are serious issues or if the reviewers are out of their depth or had some sensitivities affected.
I just got myself "Exodus from the Alamo" by Phillip Thomas Tucker that also raised plenty of peoples' hackles.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote