Thread: Touch Faulty Reader?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #12
frankenhooker
frankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura aboutfrankenhooker has a spectacular aura about

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacty View Post
an ultimate question...how long do you have one and how many freezing during that period?

I've had a Kobo Touch for nine months and my unit hasn't frozen once. I've had two problems, one was my own fault as I attempted to sideload firmware and I didn't know what I was doing. I thought the unit was 'bricked' but someone on here helped me restore the device. While it was out of action I bought another unit which I've since given to my Mum, this device hasn't frozen either.

The second problem was the device returning to the wrong page, the margin work-around has solved this.

I'm very happy with my device and my Mum has no complaints.
frankenhooker is offline   Reply With Quote