View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #44
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Hope you enjoy yours. I love mine! They just added (within the last few days) a search feature that searches across content "channels". If you haven't already, bookmark Roku Private Channels Directory. Not that there aren't enough "official" Roku channels to keep you busy, but it's always good to have more options!
Thanks for tip. I'm sure I'll love it.
Anything's gotta be better than using the Wii's remote for Netflix ... and Netflix is frankly all I use the Wii for.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote