View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #46
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Simaru, I stubbornly stick to lower light settings because to have the light on at high levels bothers my eyes. I may as well read on my Nexus 7 if I have to tunr the light on to max, and, BTW, Amazon recommend low light settings for dark rooms themselves. it also does not matter how high or low the settings are - I still have screen defects that are only washed out at maximum light. Again, my Nexus 7 is easier on my eyes than the PW at max light.

Also, I have to return not just my first unit, but three. Others returned more than one unit as well. Since this poll won't allow for multiple returns, you are seeing skewed numbers. Additionally, I have three bad units but could only submit one 1 star review, so people should take this into account as well.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote