View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #14
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I often try to keep footnotes from splitting a paragraph. So I will go after a footnote, highlight the rest of the paragraph, cut, and paste in new location. After I click in a new location to do further work, the previous pasted selection remains highlighted, even if I highlight something else. No clicking, etc removes the original highlight and action performed on new highlighting is effective only on the new highlighting.

It is as if the program does not clear the old highlighting once a mouse click is made elsewhere. I think it would be acceptable to clear the highlighting once the paste action is done.

A BIT LATER - It is not consistent. It does act as you describe when I tried it just now. I will have to see what conditions cause it so it can be tracked down.

AFTER THAT- Do the actions I did, then click in front of the pasted section and press space bar. It highlights and can not be cleared.

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-21-2012 at 09:18 AM.