View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #495
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegster View Post
MarciaCat, I carry my T1 in the lighted case in my handbag. I just make sure that the spine is up, and I'm careful when putting it away to ensure it stays shut. I haven't had any problems as long as I do that! I will say though, that I prefer handbags that have multiple pockets, rather than one 'main' pocket.
I've tried carrying it that way, it's OK in a smaller or more structured handbag where there's minimal shifting but in the big soft fabric bag I'm using for summer there's always a pen, keys or something moving about like a shark at the bottom of my bag just looking for something to damage and my Reader looks just like a seal to 'em!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote