View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
You both got tricked into responding to an old thread - this thread was created before htmlz was implemented - which based on the OP's description (source was an ePub likely created by an old version of Calibre) is now the best solution.
As the original poster, I can say: your answer is absolutely correct. I posted this way before htmlz was implented.

I am surprised, that none of the latest few postings mentions htmlz. Back when it was implented, there was a big "thanks" posting for this feature.

So thanks again to all replies, but to anyone who reads this in the future: there is no more need to answer. Maybe a mod should close the thread.
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote