View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #187
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
If the question is: do affiliates get credit for things purchased on Amazon within the browsing period that were NOT the item they initially linked to, I can confirm through my experience as an affiliate that the answer is yes.

Indeed, Amazon actually tracks your ratio of credited items to directly-linked items (for lack of a better term). My ratio is pretty low -- apparently my readers like to click over to Amazon to look at books I recommend and leave with movies and toys.

---

My 2 cents is that I'm not in favor of sub-device forums. However, if we ARE going to do this "Affiliate links for BOB" method, I would PREFER "Affiliate Sony links for BOB", "Affiliate Amazon links for BOB"... Easier than mega-threadedness.

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-28-2011 at 12:39 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote