View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Yeah, you're right. I keep forgetting that css 'pixels' don't actually refer to pixels at all. And Apple presumably applies some sort of scaling convention to their css viewports, so it's really not an issue. I just get uneasy whenever I see the term 'pixels' after dealing with them in other contexts where it actually means what it ought to.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote