View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:24 AM   #42
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Please copy exactly what you put into the template and post it here. It would be helpful if you put it in a 'CODE' block, which you get by clicking on the '#' character on the toolbar in the reply window.

Also copy one of the comments containing an annotation and post that. I don't have a kindle so I cannot see what it is you are dealing with.
This is what I placed in the template field:

{comments:'contains($, 'Last Page Read:', re($, '(?is).*(\d\d-\d\d-\d\d\d\d).*?Last Page Read:.*', '\1'), 'Not Read')'}

And this is one of my comments contains:

SUMMARY:

A homely woman who fears she will never marry becomes a mail-order bride. The man she comes for rejects her but another offers her marriage. She accepts, not believing love will result from the union. Love, after all, is for beautiful women. Isn't it?

9/27/2010
Last Page Read: Location 4411 (99%)

Thanks
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote