View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 AM   #14
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Well, I was wondering about this too, mostly because of music to listen to while I read. I listen to 4-5 weekly DJ shows that are available as free downloads from their websites or iTunes. (For instance, Suzy Solar's weekly radio show, http://suzysolar.com/suzysolar/category/tracklists/)

But they are about 160-220 megabytes each. So each week basically I have a gig of music to listen to. However, I often don't have the time to listen to everything in a week, so I like to catch up when I can. Being able to load 3-4 weeks worth of shows on it would be nice. Instead of probably 1-2 weeks.

And really, 3500 books is a lot, but probably only 1/3 that I've read in my life, and I'm just barely middle aged. If you read for 2-3 hours a day, you can pretty easily read 400-500 a year. Then again, that would still take several years to read for most people, and if you can't change the books in years, well.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote