View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivgaen View Post
When I click on the "Validate" button (GREAT addition, by the way! I LOVE the way you list all "unreachable" elements. The only thing missing is a "Delete all" button ), sometimes I get this message that is the reverse of a unreachable element:

This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>.

This message was in reference to a font file.

Am I correct in that this message means there is an embedded font in my .epub file that is not being used?

Can I I un-embed the font using Sigil?

Cheers.

Luise
Toxaris answer is good.

DELETE is not always the solution .
Somewhere there was a line that said use the 'squiggle' font, except you have no squiggle font in the manifest, BUT you do have a 'squig' font (that was supposed to be used editing the call-out is the correct solution.
Or say squiggle had copyright issues and you wish to substitut italics. You need to find where this needs to be changed.
Typos-- we never make them

IMHO each error needs to be (tediously in cases) tracked down and the best resolution effected to avoid making undesired changes to your book.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote