View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 07:49 AM   #3
poppe
poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'poppe can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Onyx Boox i86
I used to use koreader on a kobo glo but I was not to happy with the whole thing. I don't really remember. Though I used to have an onyx i86 and the reader that comes with it could walk down a column but not compensate for margins on odd/even pages and I don't think it had night mode (I dont remember). Does anyone know how to get the onyx reader?
I will try koreader out perhaps it is good on a faster tablet with more screen real estate.
Preprocessing to get the colors inverted could be good but I prefer an ability to toggle because often in the text the colors of a diagram or picture is referred to.
Thanks for the tips and I will try to install korader once again.
More tips will be appreciated
poppe is offline   Reply With Quote