View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #49
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Free today on Amazon from New Pulp Press: The Disassembled Man by Nate Flexer

Just a quick note:

READ
This is one of the most perverted, twisted tales of madness that I have ever had the joy to read. It is majestically demented and hilariously funny. I very highly recommend this book if your mind is bent and twisted, as is mine.

DO NOT READ
Please do NOT read this book if you worry endlessly about whether or not your underwear is folded to the exact specifications that only you will follow. Or you ponder over what brand of peanut butter is the smoothest, your brow knit in consternation....we know your type...

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote