View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:40 AM   #22
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
Perhaps he lives in the Soviet Union.

On the main topic, LG needs to get on it. I have the Nexus 4 16GB purchase page as my home page so I can check it daily for new stock. I'm ready to buy, and given my American "immediate gratification" upbringing, I don't like waiting.
Yes to this. My cheap android is dying now and I really need a phone asap. I really want the Nexus 4 but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold out. I mean my current phone won't even let me answer incoming calls half the time and when it does, half the time I hear a distorted robot sound instead of the person calling me. The Nexus 4 is unlocked, works on T-Mobile's 3G network (unlike most unlocked phones which only work on their 2G network) and is much cheaper than other unlocked phones. LG, get with it already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Current Nexus phone pricing:
  • $299 = 8GB
  • $349 = 16GB

When it drops to this pricing, I'll jump:
  • $249 = 16GB
  • $299 = 32GB
That would be nice. I don't understand why Google doesn't offer a 32GB model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I am literally checking the play store out a few times a day. How in the world did anyone manage to order one ever? I have a feeling if they ever take orders again, I have to be on the site that exact minute or they'll sell out again. Grrrr.
I'm also wondering how people ever managed to order it. May we be able to order the next time around.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote