View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 01:27 AM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I put 2.3.2 on my Touch. The two changes I have found so far:

- Series info is in a different font and grey rather than black.

- When using the navigation bar, in an ePub, the pop-up has the chapter title in it! This was removed in 2.0.0. The bug with keeping track of the TOC is still there, so when you first open the navigation bar, it is probably the wrong chapter. But, it updates correctly as you step through the chapters.
I'm using 2.3.2 on a Glo so some items may not be the same.

The navigation bar does correct the chapter number as you use the >> or << to step forward or back. Problems is, so far, the first time I use it, it opens on the first TOC entry and steps forward from there. Say I am on Chapter 8 in a book with a Prologue. The navigation bar opens on page 232 of 607 but shows Prologue as the chapter. Hit the >> and changes to Chapter 1. After that first time, it opens on the current chapter and steps from there.

If I move the slider by touching it or using the single arrows, the chapter number doesn't change. So from Chapter 8, page 232 of 607, I am now on Chapter 8, page 555 of 607. On the bright side, I am getting much better at rolling my finger on the display to move in smaller increments and the return button is getting over used.

So far the flyspeck font size bug hasn't resurfaced since I did the factory reset/update. Keeping my toes crossed.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 12-23-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Added flyspeck font sentence
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote