View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:49 AM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
I think it's supposed to...
What I can't understand is why anyone would include it in the limited number of factory fonts. It's like those odd fonts that make up most of the free font packages. The fonts no one in the possession of a moiety of their senses would use for more than a couple of words. Filler, at best. A decent monospaced font would have been a better choice. Courier Dark is my current choice for a monospaced font since it looks good on a eInk display but a factory version with the advanced settings would be nice.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 12-23-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Typos, endless typos... where's my blue pencil???
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote