Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #183
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
Customer service phone numbers:
http://www.kobo.com/help/customer-care-phones
appreciate that mate. as already mentioned on some other threads phone calls seem to result in requests for emails which generate some sort of ticket number which then gets lost. back to things like who and where for repair and how long.Is there a UK address for repairs etc. My own search has tuned up that PC World here in the UK sell the vox so i'm going to check if they can do warranty repair on the arc. I think the thing that surprises me is that this tablet appears to be top spec but no major chains in the UK are selling this. Places like PC World,Curries,Expansys,Tescos,Argos,Asda are all selling Nexus,Kimble,Nook and the only people dealing with the arc are WHSmith a magazine and book chain.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote