View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #434
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Not a bad solution that Airstash. A lot more elegant than messing around with cables, etc. But I have to pay an extra $120.- for the privilege to carry something that I should not have any need for in the first place -- and I run down the battery more quickly by using WiFi. Personally, I am not a great fan of paying extra because I got suckered by a company whose products I bought.
Also, not usable in-flight. I have one (along with the Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB hard drive), and use it, but the reason I had to buy the damn thing is because the iPad doesn't have a slot. It's a solution for a problem that doesn't need to exist.

That's like selling me a car without a heater, and then selling me a portable, battery operated propane heater to set on the seat next to me. "Quit complaining; you can buy a perfectly acceptable substitute! And the people in South Texas don't need heaters in their cars, so why should you?"
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote