View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
demingite
Connoisseur
demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.demingite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro (gifted), Ectaco Jetbook Lite
Ready to buy first book for JBL

Hi everyone,

I'm ready to buy my first book for the JBL. I've been loading it up with free books up to now, but I want to buy our next reading group book for my new reader. This particular book is available at several vendors including B & N. The cheapest is at WHSmith eBooks UK (I'm in the US). Any positive or negative experiences buying and adding books to the JBL (latest firmware).
demingite is offline   Reply With Quote