View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 03:48 PM   #41
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
...if Lord of Lights came out at $2 rather than the more normal $6, that's pretty obvious.
Maybe ... if you track books you want over long periods so that you can establish a baseline for price.

Me, I've never heard of Lord of Lights, so I wouldn't know if it normally sells for $9.99 or is normally a free giveaway. Most of the books I buy are that way. For books that I know are by big name authors and might normally come with a high price tag, ... I borrow those from the library.

And some books really surprise me. Take for example a Heinlein book from his juvenile series. Those books aren't cheap on Amazon, but seeing as how they are many decades old, and considered youth novels, I would have expected them to be $0.99 by now. So much for price predictions!
haertig is online now   Reply With Quote