View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 07:27 PM   #96
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
I just registered my GL3 after a long delay (got it for Christmas and promptly set it aside..) and I can't say I am impressed. The fonts are awful, the screen seems fuzzy and I can't say I like the orange light but I will have to try it again to be fair. The screen savers are horrible looking, sheesh they could do better than that. I think the page buttons are a bit of a meh for me, I like touching the screen to change the page so I don't really need them.

Overall it is nice looking but I don't think much thought was put into it, although it surprises me that B&N responded to the partition problem rather quickly. (I don't really understand it all, not a techie).
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote