View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I am so sorry for your loss.

As much as I'd like to have my long anticipated eBook reader device, I can't imagine finding someone else's and keeping it as my own. What happened to the decency of turning something in even though there's no identification on it? Whoever came up with "Finders Keepers" was a crook! You may think you're an idiot, but at least you're not the thief. I'm still mourning the loss of my digital camera. Even though the camera was eventually replaced, it's the pictures that were on it that were the greatest loss. I've never been able to bring myself to engrave something, but do you think that the business card or even engraving would've compelled the finder to turn it in? Based on my experience, it's definitely something I'll have to think more seriously about.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote