View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
dickloraine
Guru
dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350, Kobo Aura
For Android Textmaker is the only office app I found, which does all I need and is compatible with Word. It supports styles and footnotes and has the word revision system build in. So anything I can do in word (and isn't to fancy) I can do it in there. The only downside is the GUI, as it is not the best possible for a mobile app, but workable. Kingsoft Office has a nicer GUI and is nearly as feature rich, but doesn't support footnotes, which is unfortunately a must have for me.

Syncing the files with dropbox is easy and the word compatability lets me work with the same file mobile and on the desktop.
dickloraine is offline   Reply With Quote