View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #28
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
This looks like a good business decision. It's of no use to people who are only interested in e-books and who have no interest in paper books, but it doesn't have to interest them. It's easy to become zealous about something and lose perspective. For people who like paper books, this is a great way to get them to try e-books. For those who like both formats, it's a win, you don't have to choose. You can have your paper books on your shelves, and still take your book with you. Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too.
With me it is not zealousness. It is a defect in my nature that would make it hard for me to turn down the paper book if it was included. I could always donate it, but likely I just wouldn't buy. Not 'that that would set them back, but there would be many who would feel that they were paying for something they didn't want as well. Time will tell

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote