View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:38 AM   #26
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I noticed from the picture that the white print on the seal bag gets just outside the screen so you have no problem reading, no such luck in this part of the world I'm afraid.
Yes, I lucked out with that. I have another brand of vacuum-seal bags that have texture on both sides, so I have to make sure the right roll is loaded in the sealer.

I wonder if you could try regular freezer bags, and use the vacuum sealer for a snug fit.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote