View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #65
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
And herein lies the problem... lately it's been more like 10-15 a week !! Yes, most of them under $2, but it still adds up... gotta make the effort or my kids may not get their lunch money
I understand completely! I have good weeks and bad weeks. This week I've only spent like $7, last week was way more, so it evens out. I just try to keep an eye on it. I haven't bought anything the last couple of days, kind of a good feeling! However, I've added like 10 to my watchlist! It all evens out I think as long as you keep track [sort of ]!

Blossom, I think that's a fair budget, [keeping in mind I'm very frugal ]. I think of it as basically 1 book a week = $10ish, just seems like a fair deal to me because I know I'm getting way more than 1 book for that.

Like library addict says, I too excel at justification when it comes to book sales!

I was LOL at the ElJames/Abbi Glines/popcorn thing!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-01-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed username from quote, as it is no longer in service.