View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #22
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
There was alot of books that went free today. I waded through at least 100. I knew of 3 from Facebook that would be good ones. The Dorsey book, The Blake book and Mia Marlowe. I thought it sweet that Mia gave her newest book for free because she's at RT and we all can't go. I use to live very near to Kansas City having it so close and I'm so far away in Tennessee now just sucks.

Have you gone to RT before?? I went when it was in Orlando and Daytona Beach. That's twice since 2006. I had a blast. The best was my first, in Daytona. It happened to be my B-day week, so I celebrated with a lot of
romance readers. We had a blast.