View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #22352
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
I really hope everything works out Pookeysgirl.

This may be a stupid question but can you get the Family Responsibility Office to garnish his wages?
They can't because he's been self employed all this time. No steady employer to garnish from. That's been my biggest problem. He goes to court, but he always has an excuse why he can't pay and he never seems to have a job. FRO is ridiculous. The last girl that represented them was soft spoken, when she spoke at all. Just accepted the judge giving him another 2 months to make payments. Didn't even try to make a point that he should go back to jail. What kind of lawyers are they?

I just realized that the year he claimed to have made only $25,000, was the same year he spent 6 months in jail (2011). If he was out that whole time he would have made at least $50,000.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote