Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #18
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Any chance the light is staying on? I had a problem where when my Glo entered sleep, the light would come on very, very dim. The problem lasted a couple of times going into/out of sleep mode, and then went away. It was very hard to tell the light was on (in sleep mode), I had to go into a completely dark area to see it was on.

Good luck.
Definitely not a light issue. During testing, the light hasn't even been on. It's just sitting here, collecting dust and dying.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote