View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Forget the hierarchical tags for a moment. Just going from Tags to Authors to Titles would be nice compared to browsing thru all the fantasty books or maybe its just me and my being used to using folders so want something like that. But I really think a library app should be more intuitive you select a genre you get all the authors in the genre you select an author you get all the book by that author in that genre.
Well if you ever get to it that would be great. Anyway my main reader was a rooted nook touch so I didn't use calibre companion much but now that I broke its screen I am using my phone. Once I get my nook touch replacement I will forget about this till the next time I have a calibre compatible device truthfully I am quite happy with the save to device you helped me create but calbire companions ability to view book summaries is something that is really tempting

Code:
{tags:re([\.],/!)|!|}/{authors[0]}/{authors}/{series:subitems(0,1)||/}{series_index:0>5.2f| | - }{series:subitems(1,10)| | - }{title}
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote