View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:16 AM   #21372
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I even got up extra early for today's walk, and walked twice as far as I have in the past. I'm a bit bummed as I didn't reach the goal that I set for this weekend's weight. I missed by half a kilo. I do NOT deal well with my not reaching set goals... I will not let that happen again.
Have you considered that your weight loss might be being counterbalanced by the muscle mass you are accruing through your exercise? As we all know, muscle weighs more than fat.

I have plateaued over the last few days, and not lost anything, which is irritating, though as I don't have a specific deadline to reach my target, it's not a real problem. I still want to lose at least another half a stone (7 pounds).

Consequently, a diet shake in my glass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I got an offer letter for a new job. Well, it is actually my old job with a new company.
Good news Prof. Hope the location turns out to be what you want.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote