View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennyoelf View Post
For some reason I use this -

p.breakinp
{
text-indent:20px;
margin-top:0;
margin-left: 0;
margin-right:0;
font-family:"Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size:12px;
margin-bottom: 2em;
}

- for my paragraphs that need space between them. However Kobo Vox (the native reader) does not read it. I have no idea why. I'm kind of lost because those spaces are really needed. None of my CSS margins are being read. Every other device reads it, just not the Kobo reader or the Kobo Vox or the other android reader. Is my CSS too primitive? Or is my code funky? I use both Sigil and Calibre.
Not very good code overall...

Here is the same code fixed up....

Code:
.breakinp {
  text-indent: 0;
  margin-top: 30px;
  margin-right: 0;
  margin-left: 0;
  margin-bottom: 0
}
That's all you need. It does work with ADE. The code to use it would be...

Code:
<p class="breakinp">Your paragraph here.</p>

Last edited by JSWolf; 04-08-2012 at 06:38 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote