View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I don't agree with you on price. Every book that myself or my wife wants is $1-$2 cheaper on the Kindle Store than Target, Walmart or Sams Club. Now it's NOT cheaper if you're buying books from a used store.

Besides... if you watch Inkmesh, MobileReads forum, or other sites... MANY books go on sale or free for a temporary time. I have over 800 Kindle Books and 90% were not free classics but free (as in on sale).
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote