View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #98
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The reason we need hidden is because people have admitted to voting based on the votes of others. So it became the first 2 or 3 books to get the most votes got to be one of the winners. That's not how it should be. We should be voting for what we want to read, not because we feel our vote may not count for anything or because someone else voted for a certain book.
yes so you have said month after month at least a thousand times by now why it must be your way and no one else's opinions matter. did you think I did not see it the first hundred times you've posted this response ? I stated before I vote for what I want regardless of which way the votes are going but you ignore that because it doesnt fit your agenda. You just kept railroading this hidden vote until eventually you got your way. My biggest reason for not participating in the book club any more is you, your constant complaining if its not one thing its another 2 or 3 pages complaining and picking fights about series order one month! another month you go on about a book not belong in that category, it doesnt matter, it's never ending. you always find a way or something to complain about. what was it this month ? your complaining seems to of been deleted, lolita was that what you picked to whine about this month ? do you already have planed what you will complain about with next months selections or is it a spur of the moment thing ? I would just put you on ignore but I still have to see the responses from all the people you badger. it's easier to just not participate in the book club.
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote