View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I can't believe The Name of the Wind is in 18th place. That book annoyed me by making out it was a single title. Nothing anywhere on the cover to suggest that it was the first in a trilogy - no, you only got that information when you reached the final page, and realised, as had been becoming clearer and clearer, that this novel wasn't going to reach a conclusion.

I'm not a fantasy fan.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote