View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #6
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by atjnjk View Post
When I switch library (using the dropdown next to Library button), I expect Calibre to 'switch library' from library1 to library2 (meaning: calibre shows library2's books). But it seems after switching, calibre shows library1's books as library2's ones and thinks it's working with library2. After closing calibre, I switched to library1 using the .bat file then used 'Library Maintenance > Check Library'. It showed that there were some extra titles and authors (which were library2's books).
I haven't tried 'Copy to library' (I'm a scaredy-cat), so I don't know if it works or not.
Make copies of your library folders before trying anything so you can restore them if something should go horribly wrong. I'm a coward myself so I backup the heck out of everything before I start experimenting; it's saved my bacon more than once.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote