View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #28
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
I've had my kobo since its release. Haven't had any problems with the page turn button until yesterday. All of the sudden out of nowhere (I haven't updated the firware and have no plans to) it now takes 2 clicks for a page turn almost every other page. I'm not sure what to do. Have any of you updated the firmware and has that fixed the problem?
Actually I had the opposite happen to me. The button was fine before the upgrade and now sometimes (not always) I have to hit it a couple times before it works.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote