Thread: Kindle First
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #51
Manabi
Guru
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Nook HD+, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Still nothing for me, sadly. You wouldn't think that ebooks could constitute clutter, but I'm learning they can. No point in acquiring an endless number of books I'll have to scroll past without ever wanting to read them.
I usually try to get one, since it's a benefit of Amazon Prime and I'd like my money's worth. But if there's not anything that seems even vaguely interesting to me or my mother (who gets a shot if I dislike them all), I do pass. While I haven't read any of the ones I've gotten so far, that's not too surprising since I haven't been reading novels much lately and have been reading mostly manga.

I went with Artful this time, it sounded pretty interesting.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote