Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
There is a resendant member here on MR who has one. For some odd reason he posted it under the "News" section.

Asus NEXUS 7 ACCIDENTAL EARLY release in the UK-My 1st hand report

He seems quite helpful, you can fire him off a question on his thread.

=X=
I know of another MR member who got one of the free "golfball dimpled" white Nexus 7 units given to people who attended the Google I/O conference.

I am looking forward to that 5-core Kal-El (Tegra 3) processor when I get mine. No microSD slot really sucks bad though, so I paid the extra $50 for the bigger internal flash memory device.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-18-2012 at 12:28 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote