View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 01:48 PM   #34
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Frustration with the new notarization requirement. Per your spctl results, Calibre is signed but unnotarized.
Right, and Calibre works just fine in the Catalina beta without me having to do anything, which is my point. Apple is well known for floating an idea in beta and then pulling it when they get push back. As I said, I have only run across two apps that don't work with Catalina, and one of those apps works when I use spctl to turn off the check to make sure the app is signed (something that is suppose to be allowable via the security control panel, but that doesn't seem to work quite right in the beta). Unless Apple changes something in a future version of the beta which causes non notarized apps to stop working, then it's really just a tempest in a tea cup right now. Yes, I get that "they" say that an app has to be both signed and notarized, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote