View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 12:13 PM   #27
Peenno
Peenno began at the beginning.

Device: Touch A/B & C
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I don't have anything to add that isn't in the first post. I don't know of any other fixes that weren't mentioned.

As @Peenno has discovered, the display problems are still there on the Touch. I believe this is why it has not been officially released for these devices. In my testing, the problem isn't as bad as Peenno is seeing. I only see it occasionally and usually after using the different menu options while reading.

For calibre, I have updated the supported firmware version number in the KoboTouch driver. This will be in the next release of calibre. There were no other changes needed to support this firmware version. Until the calibre update is release, it is safe to use the "Attempt to support newer firmware versions" option in the driver configuration.
@davidfor. Thank you. My intention was to give an information for those who wants to update their Kobo Touch A/B. Do you know if there is a way to get the kobo developers? I just want to know if I wait until a corrected version is released or just downgrade.

Thanks
Peenno is offline   Reply With Quote