View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professorshak View Post
I think the big boost for me is the auto update. As I said, I don't know if this is even possible. I'd hate to forget to manually update and walk out of the house with yesterday's news
bought my father a Nook for Father's Day and gave him a subscription to the Boston Globe, gave it to him a week early since otherwise we would be wasting days on the newspaper.

But anywho everymorning it is automatically there waiting for him in "The Daily" section on the home icon space.

Which is great, especially for him. he's approaching his 70's so wireless downloading, auto updates and being able to shop on Barnesandnobles website without having to hook it up to the compute and such it fantastic for him.

so far he is loving it.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote