View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel696 View Post
Ok I'm in my junior year in high school and i need an interestiong topic for my lecture forum any one have any ideas i will give you credit for the idea please someone help me!?
To me, your meaning is unclear. Do you mean that you are a member of a forum and need a topic to start off a discussion?

Perhaps, "How do you think you will feel in ten years about the fact that everything on My Space, Facebook, Twitter, and other forums, etc, could be found and viewed by anyone in the world?"

Or, do you mean that you need a topic in order to write your opinion about something, like the suggestion below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Or a lecture on how electronic communications are changing what is expected and acceptable in terms of punctuation and whether this does/should transfer to more traditional written media.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote