View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 04:09 PM   #68
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
@DiapDealer: [/B] I'm sorry that I caused you extra work tracking down the double mimetype issue. From here on onward I shall no longer write to bk._w.
No problem. Tracking down issues is an obsession of mine that I take perverse pleasure in (no matter how much I might complain about it).

Regardless of whether or not this was a plugin's "fault," I think there's probably some tweaking that could be done to Sigil's zip routines. In my mind, it shouldn't really be possible to create a zip archive that has two files with the same name (but I could be wrong about that). It just seems to me that there should be some alarm bells going off, somewhere, long before an epub with two mimetype files makes it to ADE/RMSDK. Sigil lets it slide (after it already exists); and neither Flightcrew nor Epubcheck (local or online) seems to care about it. It's kind of weird.

Oh, well. It least we know what's going on now..
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote